Monday, May 16, 2005

The Weekend

Did nothing Friday: Check
Did nothing Saturday: Check
Did nothing Sunday: Check

I had a frantic weekend, as you can see. Now for some strange reason..... nothing fell into place and I just got caught up in one of those: "I'm not moving my bum from here" moods.

Sitting at home though, gives me the chance to clean up my place and get some chores done and out of the way. Now, underneath my junk was a floor somewhere. I found it eventually, but along the way, i also found a whole lotta cool things I'd forgotten I had. Amongst them:

1) A full coffee bean loyalty card - now that's a latte I have now that i didn't have before
2) One of my makeup brushes - I can now look half decent instead looking like a cheap ah lian
3) An old Jackson 5 CD I thought i lost - I didn't listen to it, cause i just CAN'T look at MJ the same way anymore. "Jesus Juice" no less. Sheesh!
4) Double sided sticky tape - don't know what I need it for, but I'm sure it will come in handy soon enough the way I bump into things
5) My spare hands free kit from my cell phone. - It still works!
6) 40 British pounds from my last trip - Woo hoo! It's also appreciated somewhat. I knew stuff was growing under the pile of junk!
7) A broken heel end from one of my strappy sandals

Ah well - go dig through you room. You never know what sort of memories you'll uncover.

To summarize mine - a vague reconstruction of the missing parts of my life tell me that:

Whilst in London, I used to look fairly decent and sipped copious amounts of caffeine, whilst nattering away on the phone and listening to an alleged child molester at the same time. The combination of the above made me sick enough to not walk straight and wreck furniture and my shoes along the way. Comprende?

No comments: