Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Que Sera Sera

When I was just a little girl... I asked my mother, what will i be?
Will i be pretty? will i be rich?, here's what she said to me.....
Que Sera Sera. Whatever will be, will be
The future's too messed up to see, Que Sera Sera.

Or Something like that, give or take a few words.

Now i forget the lyrics, but no matter.What's most important is that life's such a funny thing in that you never know who you'll develop bonds and friendships with. My new buddy is a lovely girl from around here, Miss C.Y. She's bubbly, energetic and vibrant against what i perceive to be angst in the background. Reading her blog, her life's not been easy. And i feel some of the pain.

So top marks to her for holding her head up high. You know who you are girl! I'm proud of ya.

So if any of you guys wants to meet a beautiful caring girl send me an email :) Naturally I'm doing this unilaterally without her knowledge. If she's not interested in you, I'll gladly accept her hand me downs :)

No comments: