Thursday, May 19, 2005

Now what?

I've just had the unfortunate news that our little master chef in the making has just burnt her fingers baking marble cake. I'm feeling guilty cause a slice apparently has my name on it.
This is in addition to her cutting her finger peeling an Apple. I do fear for her safety. If it means I'll get Marble Cake that's not been in the oven or an Apple pie with apple skin bits, so be it. The poor thing's going to end up mutilated like Darth Vader if she keeps this up. Unfortunately at this time, I don't think limbs can be replaced just yet, so steer clear of any blades longer than 3 inches girl!

Had the misfortune of once burning my palms on a stove that hadn't quite cooled down yet. Silly me - trying to look all fetching and sultry for one rather hot guest at my apartment in switzerland when i leant back, flicked my hair, pouted my lips, batted my eyelids, put my hands where i shouldn't have and took 3 layers of skin off my palms. But by GOLLY!, Did I look hot! Kinda felt that way too in my extremities.

This blog entry is to hereby serve notice to prospective mates: I am giving that damn thing (the stove) a wide berth. People who go "woman! make me breakkie, NOW!" need not apply, unless of course... your name is........

No comments: