Thursday, May 26, 2005

M.A.C mind trick

So, I've just come off a weekend of massive shopping. Not that I bought much, but I was intensely driven by the need to go to malls and look at stuff I can't possibly have all of.

What have marketeers done to me? I have no control over impulse spending, almost to the point of being under the influence of some Jedi mind trick or something. "You want that top" "I want that top"

Guess what, there's another warehouse sale on tomorrow for M.A.C products. The force is strong there too I think. I've searched my feelings and know this to be true. Thankfully it's 80% off.

Ahhh the calm before the storm. Brace for impact brace for impact!

1 comment:

Mabelle Me said...

hey...aunty..M.A.C has left melah..it came..went off..and DIED..stupid sale..waited and didnt get in..dont even say i didnt get anything!! upsetting already..so get your little tushy and get dwn to serious blogging...