Saturday, May 12, 2007

Music and Lyrics :) swoon

Whilst on my travels I had the chance to watch music and lyrics on board one of my flights. I have to say, I adore that film. It's way too camp, funny - yet manages to remain reasonably stimulating mentally. Thorougly crass at times, I still found it in my heart to forgive these as it's just got such nice warm huggy feelings. Yeah, it's a girl flick. Macho types need not apply. As a consequence, the two big tracks in the film are now very much faves of mine. You tube videos and lyrics included :)

Pop! Goes my heart! (Hugh Grant looks cute here :P)


Way back into Love




2 comments:

Mabelle Me said...

I watched it all alone on V-Day!! Beat that - ex BF's family on the far right of the cinema and i was on the other left - boy oh boy was that freaky - movie was okla thou Hugh Grant really reminds me of some airhead dude. Drew Barrymore Rocks man - i love her DUH acting...haha!

Anonymous said...

Hi Suz, I hope you are well. Not chatted in ages. I loved Music & Lyrics, I watched it a t the cinema. Yes it has an obvious plot, but I love Hugh Grant, and can forgive him most things. All my love, Kate