Thursday, April 26, 2007

Greetings from India!

Sorry I haven't been updating this, as it's been hard doing it whilst on the road. Next week though, should provide a small respite, as there's 3 whole days of bank holiday to savour.

Anyway, a little bit about where I am now. I'm in a town called Guntur, in the Andhra Pradesh region of India - maybe 400km from Chennai and 300 ish from Hyderabad. Guntur is full of stark contrasts for me. I'm staying in this palatial mansion, and yet, just outside the doors is a situation of destitution. Abject poverty rules here, and it does not get more apparent than in India. This will be a short trip for me. I go home tomorrow night to some well earned rest, some more salsa, and just a good weekend in general. Till then :) xxxx

Oh yeah.... happy birthday unca CGK! muaks muaks!

No comments: