Saturday, November 25, 2006

Chee Kit Teck Aun Pills to the rescue!/The Magic Wok!

Well, someone's given me those to take today, and I feel somewhat better after having taken two doses of those tiny brown bitter pellets. I don't know if there are any negative effects, but I can't complain for now :)

Just got word that the girls are putting on a dinner of me after London Sin Do VII at the Magic Wok on upper Richmond road West so my December 10th is fully accounted for :)

hurrah!! Sarah West's taste in food is always impeccable - and I have NO doubt her reputation is well deserved. I love London. Going there and catching up with my friends is always a good thing to do :)

p/s Unca Julio - don't worry, you can come by KUL next time. There's a plate of my famous premium fried rice with your name on it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad your feeling better