Monday, November 20, 2006

Bonjour! Off to Paris we go!

So boys and girls.........

I'm off to Paris in a couple of weeks for a couple of days. See - Singapore Airlines has a new airplane, the new Boeing 777-300ER with nice shiny new seats.

See here: http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_UK/content/exp/new/index.jsp

I managed to get my self some tickets in Business as that seems to be the one with the most radical change over the current spacebeds. I like the spacebeds now, but this one's horizontal, and is 30 inches wide. Great for my little bum bum. :)

Once I arrive I'll connect to London, but not before meeting MANflyer, who'll take my plane back to Singapore. On the way back will fly with unca CGK and i look forward to that too :)

Will report and see how it goes. Can't wait.

No comments: